The Unofficial Pittsburgh Pirates Message Board
http://www.pittsburghsports.net/

I Like Seeing Pedro Smile!
http://www.pittsburghsports.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11266
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Animal [ Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:54 pm ]
Post subject:  I Like Seeing Pedro Smile!

Pedro has taken so much crap from fans and media. I think he is a guy that at times has put undue stress on himself. I think he is a likeable guy, a good teammate, hard worker who has wanted to do well so badly.

It SEEMS like he is finally putting it together. He has been awesome for past month or so.

And I like seeing that big smile on his face. Now, I just want to see some video of his wife in the stands.

Anyway, when he smiles that means good things happen for him and for the Bucs!

Oh, by the way, I think Pedro belongs in the All Star Game and in the HR Derby.

Author:  sisyphus [ Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I Like Seeing Pedro Smile!

Animal wrote:
And I like seeing that big smile on his face. Now, I just want to see some video of his wife in the stands.

Personally, I'd rather see some video of her on the beach :D

Author:  bassoondirector [ Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I Like Seeing Pedro Smile!

Animal wrote:
Anyway, when he smiles that means good things happen for him and for the Bucs!

Oh, by the way, I think Pedro belongs in the All Star Game and in the HR Derby.

I agree Animal. Pedro seems to be getting it together...now if he could resist swinging at or chasing after those down and away breaking balls OUT OF THE STRIKE ZONE, I'd be really thrilled! :D

Go Pedro...Go Bucs!

Author:  Animal [ Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I Like Seeing Pedro Smile!

bassoondirector wrote:
Animal wrote:
Anyway, when he smiles that means good things happen for him and for the Bucs!

Oh, by the way, I think Pedro belongs in the All Star Game and in the HR Derby.

I agree Animal. Pedro seems to be getting it together...now if he could resist swinging at or chasing after those down and away breaking balls OUT OF THE STRIKE ZONE, I'd be really thrilled! :D

Go Pedro...Go Bucs!


Hey, with what he has done over past six weeks or so, I'll take the bad with the good!

Author:  IA Pirate [ Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I Like Seeing Pedro Smile!

Animal wrote:

And I like seeing that big smile on his face. Now, I just want to see some video of his wife in the stands.


Not a video but this is her behind me at a Cubs game earlier in the season. She's without the sun glasses.

Image

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/