Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:09 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My Wife Thinks I Am Nuts...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:59 am 

Well, to be honest, it's coming up on 25 years for us, so she KNOWS I am nuts, but something new brought this about tonight. I am watching game in one room and she is watching Dancing With The Idiots or something like that in the other room. She walks through and says...."why are you taking notes during the Pirate game??" and of course I told her that I had to do the "Animal Stars and Goats" later on.

Then I got quite a DIFFERENT eye roll than usual!

Go Bucs!

Post subject: Re: My Wife Thinks I Am Nuts...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:54 am 

Women are from Venus ...............

I woke up this morning and after a depth breath realized I needed to check the final of the buccos game. Struggling to find my phone, my wife aggressively asked what the hell all the commotion was as I was knocking everything over. I told her I what I was doing as she responded with "you're retarded. "

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:04 pm 

Like and like - both stories.

My girl is the best. She let's me watch almost whatever I want and flip around as much as I want. Usually she just falls asleep, but sometimes she yaps in my ear incessantly while I'm trying to watch TV. But it's a small price to pay.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:46 pm 

My girl likes baseball, but she'd rather be at the game.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:21 pm 

In fact, I even have a PROFESSIONAL opinion. Wore only a pair of cellophane underwear to the doctors yesterday and even he said, "Clearly, I can see you're nuts!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:05 pm 

Animal wrote:
In fact, I even have a PROFESSIONAL opinion. Wore only a pair of cellophane underwear to the doctors yesterday and even he said, "Clearly, I can see you're nuts!"

Funny you should mention that topic, Paul from Atlanta (an old friend of mine way who posted a bit back on the old board) reported that occasionally on Sunday afternoons, when he was watching a Bucco game on the satellite his wife used to test his resolve by casually strolling between him and the tv screen, in a state of total nudity.

He usually asked her to move out of the way, and once he told her that He is now seeing less of the game on the other side of her than he did last year.

He reported that there was not too much pain and not a whole lot of stitches afterwards. :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:20 pm 

buccosfan77 wrote:
I told her I what I was doing as she responded with "you're retarded. "

Haha... thanks for the laugh. Only because I can relate very well.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:11 pm 

Atari 2600 wrote:
buccosfan77 wrote:
I told her I what I was doing as she responded with "you're retarded. "

Haha... thanks for the laugh. Only because I can relate very well.

Whew..glad I'm not the only insane dude out there that frantically tries to find out the score of a late game. I supposed I could've rolled over and kissed her on the cheek first with tiny whispers of good morning's, but, I'm not wired that way....lol.

She knows it. 10 years of marriage, there are no secrets unless they're the ones locked away forever.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:39 am 

Corsair wrote:
Animal wrote:

Funny you should mention that topic, Paul from Atlanta (an old friend of mine way who posted a bit back on the old board) reported that occasionally on Sunday afternoons, when he was watching a Bucco game on the satellite his wife used to test his resolve by casually strolling between him and the tv screen, in a state of total nudity.

He usually asked her to move out of the way, and once he told her that He is now seeing less of the game on the other side of her than he did last year.

He reported that there was not too much pain and not a whole lot of stitches afterwards. :D

Please tell Paul that he has an ethical responsibility to inforn his fellow nutty posters in some detail just WTF is going on and where his relationship is now!